I thought about this a bit and came up with a few things
* Blocking a few ips from the favorite game randomly ( I know how to set up a DNS or how DNS poisoning works but I am not so sure about doing this randomly)
* Using this [http://www.ex-parrot.com/~pete/upside-down-ternet.html](http://www.ex-parrot.com/~pete/upside-down-ternet.html) to set the Internet upside down (pretty obvious)
* building a device that launches a tv-b-gone script, (a short high pitched noise would also be funny but this would also would make the location more likely) or a burst of deauthentification packets from an esp8266 that comes out of deep sleep once every few days or programm it with an rtc module to wake up when the favorite football game runs.
* For cat or dog owners the sound of puking.
* Using a digispark as a hid to press a button on the keyboard at random times, attached onto the usb pins on the mainboard.
* I found an awesome writeup years ago on how to make personalized advertising for specific people, but apparently this is not possible anymore
Do you have any ideas?