Spotify has announced that it will allow users download and play songs, albums, playlists, and podcasts on your Apple Watch.
The news has jumped a few hours ago and, finally, premium users of Spotify we can download music in the Apple watch. This means that we can listen to our favorite songs without having to have the iPhone. We can go for a walk, just with him Apple watch, and listen to everything we download into it.
So far, Spotify users have been unable to download songs to their Apple watch, always requiring an internet connection to play songs. Now, requiring a premium subscription and watchOS 7 or later, Spotify will allow your customers to download songs directly to their wrist.
How to download Spotify songs on Apple Watch:
The update that allows you to do this action is yet to arrive, which will do so shortly. When you install it, this new option will gradually be implemented on all your customers’ iPhones. If you don’t have that feature available yet, you’ll have to wait a bit.
The steps to download songs, playlists, albums and more in the Apple watch are as follows:
- Enter the Spotify app on the iPhone and find the music and podcasts that you want to download on your watch.
- Select the playlist, album or podcast and press the three dots (…) and choose “Download to Apple Watch”. (option that you can see in the image that we have shared above)
- To check your progress, go to the Downloads section of the watch.
- Once playlists, albums, or podcasts are downloaded to your library, you’ll see a little green arrow next to their names.
- Plug in your headphones and start listening, no matter where you are!
In the Apple watch users can also use Siri to play songs directly from this music platform on streaming, as in the iPhone. Spotify says offline playback from the Apple watch it will be of 96 kbps.
Without a doubt, great news that many of us have been waiting for for years.