We bring you a compilation in which we are going to name five apps that we recommend you download in May 2021. We encourage you, at least, to try them.
We start the month and we bring you the best apps for iPhone and iPad. All of them tested by us and that we think will be very interesting to install on your devices.
This month we bring you a wonderful tool for the digital development of photographic negatives, an app to create personalized tones for your iPhone, a free and legal platform to watch movies and series, a pocket recording studio with which to record your own songs and a great game that we recommend you download. Without a doubt, the best monthly compilation of apps for iPhone from all over the internet.
TOP APPS for iPhone and iPad, recommended for May 2021:
In the following video we show you how each of the applications that we recommend you download for this month are like. Below we put the moment in which they appear in the video and the download link:
If you want to see more videos like this, click below to subscribe to our YouTube channel APPerlas TV.
Below we mention the apps of our compilation video and the minute in which they appear. By clicking on their names you can download them.
TOP APPS May 2021:
- FilmBox ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (0:31): Magnificent app to develop negatives of old photos taken with film cameras.
- Ringtones Maker ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (2:18): Tool with which to configure any ringtone, message, charge… on your iPhone.
- Pluto TV ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (3:48): Application with which to watch movies and series totally FREE and legally.
- Voloco ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (4:40): Portable recording studio with which you can record your own songs.
- Score! Hero 2 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (6:38): Soccer platform game that is a vice. We recommend you play it.
We hope you liked this selection, all of them will come in handy for you to have a good summer. Of those that we have tried lately, which have been a few, they are the ones that we liked the most.
Without further ado, we are waiting for you next month with new recommendations for the month of June 2021.