We bring you all the information about the public beta of iOS 14 and iPadOS, which is available right now to be downloaded.
Today we are going to inform you about the Public beta of both iOS 14 and iPadOS. A good opportunity to test Apple’s new operating system before its release in Autumn.
Starting today, we have the possibility to install iOS 14 on our iPhone and iPad. In this way we can also help the development of this new iOS, since we will automatically send errors about faults that appear to us.
So if you want to install this beta, do not miss this opportunity and from now on, download the public betas that Apple provides us.
IOS 14 and iPadOS public beta available
If you want to install this beta, we are going to leave you the steps to follow to be able to install it on the device you have and, obviously, it is compatible.
Therefore, what we must do to be able to install the beta of iOS 14 and iPadOS, is this:
- Go to the web that Apple provides us to download these betas.
- Here we are going to be asked to enter our Apple ID, which we must enter.
- It is time to select the device for which we want the beta and a profile will automatically be downloaded to our device.
- When this profile is finished installing, you must restart your device and then access the Software update section.
- We will see the update to the public beta of iOS 14 and we just have to install it.
In this simple way we can enjoy this beta on the device we select without any problem. Also, since this is a public beta, we should not install developer profiles or anything unusual.