This will be quite an interesting topic for users who use a dual monitor connected via VGA or HDMI cable. Would you like to know how to set different wallpapers on two screens?
As a computer user, the monitor screen is the very first thing we see and it is of course a background wallpaper.
Everyone wants to set a background to their liking, such as technology, nature, universe, darkness, animation, plain wallpapers and many other options available.
Dual screen mainly used by gamers, technicians, developers, moviegoers as well as for surveillance purposes for government officials.
Windows 10 has made many things easier for us since its launch. One example is setting a different wallpaper for each screen.
How do I set up a different background on a dual screen?
For example, let’s say you have a laptop that can expand the screen to another monitor or compatible TV display, and another display is connected via a VGA or HDMI cable.
[Read: How to Use a Laptop while Screen Closed with External Monitor?]
How to set two different wallpapers on the two screens?
Windows default behavior reflects the same wallpaper on both screens.
Let me break the suspense. Yes, it is possible in Windows 10 to set different backgrounds for each monitor screen.
Follow the simple steps below and set up a separate wallpaper for each monitor screen:
To note: Make sure the second monitor screen is connected and the extended option is chosen on a laptop or desktop computer. hurry Win + P to explore the option and select To deploy themselves option
Customize the background of two screens
Step 1. Launch the Windows 10 Settings app.
Follow one of the options below to open:
- hurry Win + I from your keyboard and it will directly open the Windows 10 Settings app for you
- Right click on Windows 10 start menu and select Settings option
2nd step. Click on Customization, then follow the steps below.
- It will automatically land on Background Make sure the background type Photo is selected
- Using the Browse button import the wallpaper or any image you want to set as the monitor background
- After that, just right click on one of the wallpapers and select Monitor set 1.
- Likewise, you need to do for the second monitor, right click on another wallpaper and select Monitor set 2
As a result of your above action, you can now see your two screens with different wallpapers and, what’s more, you’d be laughing at how easy it was.
This is how you can customize dual screen monitors with a different wallpaper on it.