We are going to name five applications that we recommend you download at July 2020. We encourage you, at least, to try them.
How every first of the month, we bring you apps for iPhone and iPad that we recommend you download. All of them tested by us and we find them very interesting. In addition, this month all that we mention are free.
This month we are talking about an application that will allow us to capture the best Selfies possible, another that allows us to put the face of any famous, games that you can not miss … come on, a selection of apps that we encourage you to download this month.
DO NOT MISS IT!!!.
Recommended iPhone and iPad apps for JULY 2020:
In the following video we show you how each of the applications that we recommend you download for this month are. Below we put the moment in which they appear in the video and the download link:
If you want to see more videos like this click below to subscribe to our Youtube channel APPerlas TV.
These are the apps that appear in our video:
- RingO (0:58). Simple game that we can play in the iPhone and also in the Apple Watch. Download RingO
- Tangle Master 3D (2:06). The game of the moment in half the world. See if you can undo all the knots that appear in the game. Download Tangle Master 3D
- PhotoShop Camera (3:10). Very much like Clips of Manzana, is an app that allows us to create super original content to share on your social networks and instant messaging apps. Download PhotoShop Camera
- Airbrush (3:45). If with this application you do not go better in the Selfies … mmmm … make it look hehehehe. Download AirBrush
- Impressions (5 o’clock). The DeepFake app par excellence on iOS. Put on the face of the famous you want. Download Impressions
If you click on the minute it appears in the video, you can go directly to see the app, without having to see everything.
We hope you liked this selection, all of them will come from pearls to spend a good summer. Of those that we have tried lately, which have been a few, are the ones that we liked the most.
Without further ado, we are waiting for you next month with new recommendations for the month of August 2020, in which we hope to have already left the quarantine.