Seeing the battery percentage on your iPhone 12 is not as normal as on previous iPhone models. Early on, turn on the battery percentage to see it in the top right corner of the screen. To view the battery percentage on iPhone 12, pro or mini, follow this guide and learn how to view the current battery percentage or even the battery icon on the iPhone 12 screen.
How to see the battery percentage on iPhone 12
On iPhone 12, the battery icon is not on the screen, and to see it, you need to act:
- Simply swipe down from the top right corner of the screen to see the Control Center.
- Here you see the battery icon with its current percentage.
- If you do not like to open Control Center to see only the battery percentage, you can display the battery percentage on the screen using widgets.
How to see the percentage of battery on the screen
Users of iOS 14 or later can add different widgets on the screen. Follow the steps below to add battery widgets to the iPhone 12 screen:
- Tap and hold any icon or long press on the empty area on the screen until the icons start itching.
- Tap the + icon in the top right corner of the screen to add the widget.
- Now search for the battery in the search box and then tap on “Batteries” in the search result. To add battery percentage widgets on the screen, tap Add Widget button at the bottom.
- You can move it on any page to anywhere on the page if you are in jiggle mode.
Remove the battery widget from the screen
- Simply tap and hold the widget until the icons start ticking.
- Now tap on the minus (-) icon in the top left corner of the widget. Confirm the deletion by tapping the Delete button.
Note: Deleting any widget will not remove any app or date from your iPhone.