We show you the way to put the new Spheres of Pride on Apple Watch and thus be able to wear them on your watch, in case you could not find them.
Today we are going to teach you put the new Pride spheres on Apple Watch. Without a doubt, the best way to make them appear, as long as they do not appear to you.
Apple always surprises us with the Pride Day theme. Many are the dials that we have to select in our watch, and we even have straps on the occasion of that day. In this case, Apple has released some new dials that we can select to wear on our watch.
The problem comes when we go to look for them, since we may not find them. This is because there is a small trick to perform, which we will discuss below …
How to put the new Spheres of Pride on Apple Watch:
As we have commented, surely these spheres of which we speak to you do not appear. First of all, what you should do is update your watch to the latest version.
This first point is essential, since the new dials are incorporated in the latest version of the watch. Therefore, having done this, we should do the following:
- Go to the Watch app installed on the iPhone.
- We go to the section of <>.
- We look for the Pride section and we will see that the new spheres appear to us. Select one and press <> to add it to your watch.
- If it does not appear on the clock, we restart the Watch, that is, we turn off and then turn on.
- Once this is done, you should already enjoy your new sphere.
Once this is done, we can now select any we want and add them to our watch. In addition we remind you again, that Apple has also released some straps that go with these spheres.