We are going to teach you merge or join two photos on iPhone, completely free of charge. Many are the apps that allow you to do it but by paying for them or by subscribing to their services. Today we are going to explain how to do it in a simple way and with an app free.
The theme of merging photos or putting them together is something that the iOS user likes a lot. We say this because there are many queries we have about it throughout the week. Queries related to photo editing apps for iPhone it is a constant in our day to day.
That is why in 2015 we launched a tutorial on how to combine two photos, which we then update, in which we explain how to do it. It is a way that is still in force and can be done. The only bad thing is that the app switched to the subscription business model and now it doesn’t allow us to download our projects onto the reel of our iPhone, without being subscribed to the platform.
As we saw that you had to pay for something that can be done for free, last year we launched another article explaining how to merge images with Photoshop on iPhone. Unfortunately that app has disappeared from App Store and if you didn’t have it downloaded, it will be impossible for you to do the tutorial.
Today we bring you a new way to do it for FREE with a well-known free application and, although it has in-app purchases, we will not have to spend money to take that combination of photographs.
How to join two photos on iPhone for free:
The application that we are going to use is PicsArt, undoubtedly one of the best free photo editors for iOS. Once we have downloaded it, we will perform the following steps to merge the photos:
- While on the main screen of the application, click on the “+” that appears in the center of the lower menu of the screen.
- We choose the photo that we want to put as the background in the fusion of images that we want to make. For this, you must give the app permission to access your photos from the reel.
- Now we are in the editing screen. Now we have to look in the bottom menu of the screen, scrolling, the option “Add”.
- We press and now we choose the photo that we want to add to the background photo that we have chosen before. We can choose between 1 and 10 images, but we are only going to select one to explain the fusion procedure. Once chosen, click on “Add” that appears in the upper right part of the screen.
- Now we will see the image on which we have put in the background. We can edit it at will. We can move it, scale it, rotate it … even cut out the object that appears in it and that we want to put in the background photo we have. If you want to do this, take a look at our next video (available soon).
- When we have it, click on save and we can, again, move, rotate, enlarge … the image on our background photograph.
- Once we have it, click on “Apply”, option that we can see in the upper right part of the screen.
- Now we only have to save the image on our reel and this is done by clicking on the button characterized with a down arrow and that we can see at the top of the screen.
In this simple way we can join two photos or more from our iPhone completely free of charge.