After testing the opinions of different people in different countries, Instagram concludes to give the option to hide scores in existing and new posts as well as on other people.
The company, which is owned by Facebook, has been testing and getting advice in different countries since 2019. Eventually, Instagram decided to allow users to give hiding options for scores like and watch, and they found that it had a positive effect on the behavior and well-being of users, despite the use of the related social media platform keep with anxiety or poor mental health.
So, if you hide the similar and see the number of counts on the posts, instead of the counts, you will be the username of the follower.
Hide Like and View scores on your current posts
- To hide exits scores, find them and then tap on the three dots icon in the top right corner of the message.
- It will open and select, just tap on the “Hide Like Count” option. This will hide the scores from your existing post.
Hide and view scores on new posts
You can choose to hide the scores when you post them.
- When you start posting an Instagram post, just follow the normal steps and when you are in the final step before posting.
- Here you will see the “Advanced Settings” option at the bottom of the screen.
- Now just turn on the Hide Like and View Counts settings.
- Finally, just go back one step and then share the message.
After doing so successfully, the user will be able to see the number count even if their Like scores are enabled.
Hide Like and View scores on other users’ posts
If you are not interested in seeing the Like and View scores on others’ posts, you can enable this option.
- Simply tap on the Account / Profile icon.
- Tap the Menu icon (three lines) in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Now tap Settings in the menu and Tap Privacy option.
- Tap the Posts option and turn on the “Hide Like and View Counts” option on the next screen.
Share your opinion, was it helpful to keep a hiding place and you look at you in any way?