We are going to teach you change iPhone charging animation using an application that we will name below and using the app IOS shortcuts. You will love to configure the screen and the sound that appears when connecting the charger to our device to your liking.
Thanks to the app charging play, of which we leave you the download link below, we will be able to customize the animation that appears in our iPhone at the moment in which we connect our charger. As we always say, there is Applications to do everything.
This is something that previously could only be done with Jailbreak but now, thanks to the Shortcuts app automationsWe can do anyone without having any idea how this application works. Here we explain step by step how to do it.
How to change iPhone charging animation:
In the following video we explain the process step by step. If you are more to read, below we explain it in writing:
If you want to see more videos like this, click below to subscribe to our YouTube channel APPerlas TV.
The first thing we have to do is download the application that, as we have told you before, you have the link at the end of the article.
We configure the charging play app:
Once downloaded, we access it and a tutorial will appear, in Chinese and English, in which they explain how to proceed to put the animation we want. We are going to explain it to you below, in Spanish:
- The first thing we have to do from the app is choose the animation.
- When we press the one we want to put, some options will appear that we can configure to our liking. In them we can choose if we want the animation to sound, exit the app after it is played when the charger is connected and the charging progress appears on the screen. We leave that to your liking. After configuring it, we can preview the animation by clicking on «Preview» or choose it by clicking on «Set up». If we click on this last option we will have to see an ad to be able to use the animation.
- Now we will have the animation chosen.
Create automation to change animation when loading iPhone:
Now is the time to go to Shortcuts to configure the automation that will allow us to see the animation when charging the iPhone:
- We enter the app and select Automations at the bottom of the screen. After that, click on the “+” that appears in the upper right part of the screen.
- We select «Create personal automation».
- We choose the option «Charger».
- Activate «You are connected» and click on «Next».
- Click on «Add action» and click on the «Apps» button.
- Now from the entire list we choose “charging play”.
- In the new screen that appears, click on «Next».
- Now we deactivate «Request confirmation» and in the window that appears with two options, click on «Do not request».
- After this we click on «Ok».
In this way we will have configured the new loading animation of the iPhone. Now you just have to try it.
We advise that it only works as long as the iPhone is not locked.
Configure other options in the app:
When entering the application you can see a section called “Charging protection”. These are functions that we can modify at will that have to do with alarms to know that the iPhone fully charged, which has failed, for some reason, charging….
In addition, in the lower part of the main screen of the application, we will see information on the percentage of charge that the battery had at the time of connecting the charger, the percentage of charge when removing the charger, charging time, type of charger … .
Here is the download link for this application:
Download charging play