The new feature of iOS 15 to adjust the date and time of the photos you took with the iPhone is incredible. I tested this feature on iOS 15 beta, but it will be available to the public in July.
Photos app has received many updates in iOS 15, some of the new features are:
- Live text, which will scan the photos and make the text available for copying, pasting and translating into different languages.
- Reminders have also been updated so that not only can you create hundreds of new music videos, but Apple Music subscribers can add music from there. Not just what Memories got, browser view, new memory types,
- Richer info panel: tap the info button to see information about the camera, lens and shutter speed, file size and more.
- Shared photos, a section where you can see photos and videos shared with you in messages.
How to adjust the date and time of photos
In this guide you will learn how to change the date and time of photos.
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone.
- Tap on the photo to see it. Tap the info (i) icon at the bottom when you see the photos.
- Tap on the Adapt option available next to the date and time.
- Change the date and time from the calendar, then tap Done to save the new date and time for the photo.
People love the new features and the new design of the Photos app, especially the dozens of new features for Memories.