Here’s how to easily add funds to your Apple ID using iPhone, iPad or Mac.
Another day, another great tutorial for iOS users who really want to hear something new from us. If you’re our daily blogger and like our content related to iPhone or Mac, you’re in the right place. Today I am going to share a very new feature available on your iOS, iPadOS or macOS that allows you to add funds to your Apple ID.
In this modern age, everything is already available in a digital way. You can use your Apple ID on your iPhone to store your wallet, card or whatever you call for payments, anywhere in the world. Even the cryptocurrency is available around the world for this purpose. Either way, we’re just going to talk about Apple ID funds that you can use for different payments and purchases.
Apple has added a facility for users that allows them to easily pay for apps, in-app purchases and more. Are you ready to do it? add funds to your Apple ID because you do not want to keep your card with your Apple ID for purchases? Let’s start.
How to add funds to Apple ID using iPhone or iPad
You can use your iPhone or iPad to add funds to your Apple ID for later use, or to save money on your Apple ID.
- On your device, go to Settings> YOUR NAME> iTunes and AppStore.
- Tap your Apple ID and select View Apple ID.
- Click Add Funds to Apple ID.
- If you do not have a payment method available, click Add payment method.
- Enter the billing details on your account as required.
- Finally, you can select or enter the amount you want to add to your account.
You can now easily use this amount to buy an app, in-app purchases like gems, UC, Royal Pass or coins, etc. You can also buy any subscription using this amount.
Add Funds to Apple ID with Mac
If you do not have an iPhone or iPad available, you can use your MacOS running device to add these funds to your Apple ID.
- Go to Settings app on your Mac.
- Print Apple ID as shown above.
- Click Media and Purchases from the sidebar.
- Make sure the account is for AppStore, then press the Control button.
- You will now be redirected to the AppStore with your Apple ID information. Just press Add Funds to Apple ID.
- Now you can select or enter the amount you want to get in your account.
- Eventually you will be able to use this fund to buy music, apps and more on your Mac.
That’s all for today. If you’re having trouble adding funds to Apple ID, you can share it in the comments below. We will help you or fix the problem for you. If you like this article, share it with your friends and let them know about it too.
For more exciting content on iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Mac, please visit us. We share what you are looking for. Keep visiting us and subscribe to our push notifications newsletter on your device. Sign Out, Peace.