Here is the good news for Windows enthusiasts, now you have the option to download Windows 11 ISO and check out all the new features.
Windows 11 will be released with both types of systems, x32 and x64 (32-bit and 64-bit) architectures.
Expectations are as if Windows 11 will be a free upgrade for Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 users, the same way you upgraded to Windows 10 when it was released.
According to internet research, we see coming to know, although Microsoft has not given an exact date for the release of Windows 10.
Where to download Windows 11 free ISO?
If you are reading this article, being a big Windows fan, you have to wait for Windows 11.
So, your search is over now.
Hereby we have the 1st Windows 11 operating system consumer version leaked with Build 21996.1.210529-1541.
The following article and the download provided are provided for knowledge and education purposes only so that users can download, install and understand the product and its use.
We strongly recommend that you purchase a genuine license of Windows 11 when it is released. Until then, you can check out its features and benefits.
Here is the link to download the free version of Windows 11 ISO:
Download file size: 4.37 GB, please make sure you have good internet speed.
System requirements to install Windows 11
We strongly recommend that you check the system requirements below and if it is unresponsive, do not try to install it otherwise it will not work properly.
If it encounters your system, just continue downloading.
USB key – 8 GB or more
Starter tool – Windows 7 Boot Tool or Rufus Tool
RAM – At least 1 GB (x32) and 2 GB (x64)
Hard disk – At least 16 GB (x32) and 20 GB (x64)
CPU – At least 1.2 GHz (x32) and 1.4 GHz (x64) or faster processor
Screen resolution – 1024 x 768 minimum
Graphic – Direct X 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
What are the new features in Windows 11?
- Introducing New Desktop Widgets
- Drag and drop function available
- Weather and RAM information widget
- Windows-style desktop menu
- New clock widget in 12 and 24 hour format
- A taskbar transparency option is added to theme compatibility
- Added Gallery functionality
- Photo tiles can be edited with the widget in Desktop mode
- Desktop folders and live wallpapers are editable
- Weather, Calendar and Photos tiles are added
- Now you can hide your apps from the launcher by long clicking on the app
- All apps can be accessed by simply swiping left from the home screen
The above items are only the core functionality and besides that there are many other features available in Windows 11 as well as improved security, transparency and accessibility features.
Windows 11 Downloads (refresh for latest links)
- Download all Windows 11 ISO | AndroidFileHost | Gdrive link1 | Gdrive link 2 (Thanks to Mahdi)
- Windows 11 ISO mirror links | Gdrive download 1 | Gdrive download 2 | Gdrive3
- More Windows 11 download
Torrent magnet link: (Paste link in Torrent Client)