MS Office 2019 is the current and most recent version of Microsoft Office. Microsoft Office 2019 is available for users since June 2018. In the meantime, you download Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019 (32-bit and 64-bit) from the download button below, we recommend that you read about it and its news features listed below:
The user interface of Office 2019 is similar to Office 2016. In other words, we can say that MS Office 2019 is the upgraded version of Microsoft Office 2016. Office 2019 includes classic versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook with Publisher 2019, Access 2019, Project 2019 and Visio 2019.
[Read: Download Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2016 Full Version]
Microsoft Office 2019 for Windows 10 does not contain a OneNote app. Windows 10 already ships with the built-in OneNote app. To get there, Open Windows 10 search -> type A note and you will get it in the search results.
Download Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019
If you have already purchased MS Office 2019 and have a product key or office license key with you. Then you can download the configuration of Microsoft Office 2019 directly from the official Microsoft website with the link below:
Download ISO Office 2019 from Microsoft
On the other hand, if you don’t have a product or license key for Office 2019. Then you need to download Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019 (x32 bit and x64 bit) with free activation steps using the button download below.
Make sure, once downloaded, to read the “Installation Notes Text File»Carefully convert Office 2019 free to full and activated version.
The following article / post and the download provided are given for knowledge and education purposes only so that users can download, install and understand the product and its use.
New features introduced in Office 2019
- Customizing the ribbon and traveling pencil case in all Office 2019 applications
- Microsoft Word – Black theme, improved and accessible inking, voice synthesis, development mode, learning tools (captions and audio descriptions), translator, etc.
- power point – Zoom option, 3D model, one-click playback sequence, 4k video and Morph transition function
- Microsoft Excel – Power Pivot included with all editions, new functions and connectors, publication on Power BI, Excel Insights driven by AI for suggestions of graphs, new graphs and improvements of Power Query (Get & Transform)
- Microsoft Outlook – Updated contact cards, Office 365 groups, targeted inbox
- A note – OneNote for Windows 10 (modern app included with Windows) replaced the OneNote desktop app (although OneNote 2016 is available through the Volume Licensing installer)
Office 2019 system requirements
Operating system: Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 (the operating system meets all other requirements) and Windows Server 2019
Operating system type: x86 bit or x64 bit
.Net framework: Some Office features require installation of .Net 3.5 or 4.6 and higher
[Read: Know Which .Net Framework Version is Installed in Your Windows]