The system date and time represent a computer system clock that is found by default in the lower right corner of all Windows operating systems. This article will help you change the date and time format of your Windows 10.
In one of our previous articles, we showed you how to change system date and time in Windows 10. If you still don’t know how to change or set computer date and time, check out ‘article below:
[Read: How to Change Date and Time in Windows 10?]
Continue to change Windows 10 date and time format. Yes, you can easily change the system date and time format to any formats you want.
Windows 10 has several pre-loaded formats that you can use.
Change the date and time format in Windows 10
The following post will show you the two different methods to change the date and time format of your Windows 10.
The two methods above are quite similar and easy. In short, you can use any of the methods to change Windows 10 date and time format.
Method 1. Change the date and time format from the Windows 10 Settings app
- To open the Windows 10 Settings app, tap Win + I
- Click on Time and language
- In the left pane, click Region
- On the right side, click Change data formats under Data in regional format settings
- Finally, in the Edit Data Format screen, select the desired format and it will be automatically saved by simply selecting.
Method 2. Change the date and time format from the Windows 10 control panel
Step 1. Open Windows 10 Control Panel.
- hurry Win + R and this will open the Run Dialog, then after, type control and press Enter
2nd step. Change category view to Small icons
Step 3. Locate and click on the Region
Step 4. In this screen, you can change the date and time format of your Windows 10.
In addition, you can click Additional parameters … to dive deep to change Windows 10 Number, Currency, Time and Date format settings.
[Read: Important Keyboard Shortcuts for Windows 10]