A Biodata wedding is done as soon as you finish your studies, and you have a job in hand, it’s time to find a suitable match for boys and girls for those who have not yet fallen in love. Arranged marriages are quite common in India and getting a suitable marriage today is as difficult as finding a job. There are several online sites that help in weddings these days and they ask for your bio-data on marriage.
Some people prefer a love marriage to an arranged marriage and so, you can check your love counter on our Love Calculator.
Organic data format for marriage
Now, if you’re still in the queue waiting to be married, it’s no better if you know what a bio-data on marriage is, in advance?
Download now Latest bio data format for marriage doc
Well, for starters, it’s similar to your job resume.
the bio-data on marriage is a clear and succinct document that contains your information in a brief summary: what type of person you want to marry, what kind of person you are and what your preferences are in terms of food, travel and other choices. the bio-data on marriage is a way to officially introduce yourself to other members of the community.
A Biodata wedding must include, the following details
1) Last name: Try to stick to your official name (avoid using animal names in this section) on the bio-data on marriage.
2) Age: Mention your age (Your birth certificate or school certificate must be consulted because this site must have your authentic age and date of birth). Please refrain from using incorrect data in this section of the bio-data on marriage.
3) Date of Birth: Enter the same date of birth that you used to calculate your date of birth.
4) Religion: Each family teaches children the religion part, mention the same in bio-data on marriage. Indians generally belong to the few religions listed below.
- Hindus (majority community)
- Muslims (minority community)
- Christians (minority community)
- Sikhs (minority community)
- Buddhists (minority community)
- Parsi (minority community)
- Jains (minority community)
- Others (There are people who don’t want to have a religion tag with their identity. You can always write something interesting like, “To be decided” or “I have no borders”, if you don’t want to not that religion is the springboard behind your ties.
Castes: There are some castes assigned by the government of India, mention the same in your bio-data for marriage. If you know yours, please mention it or leave it blank. The castes are
- General caste
- Rear caste
- Scheduled caste
- Listed tribes
Gotram: Another big segment, in the Indian Biodata Wedding is the Gotram is the point of origin. We think we are part of a tree of life. Most of us are descended from the Rishis (sages) or other communities. There are taboos and totems for each community. The taboo is the animal and the totem is the plant that you are supposed to worship, worship and treat with respect. It was a way to conserve the animals and plants of the world.
Profession: Please integrate your current profession into your bio-data on marriage. Mention your previous professions in the description area.
Presentation of parents: Introduce the parents and their contact details.
Presentation of brothers and sisters / brothers and sisters: If you have siblings, try to present them briefly in your bio-data. If you like to be with a family or if you prefer not to be too descriptive, you should not dive too much into the details of your family for security reasons.
Training: Try to put your training, the main details in the foreground of your bio data for marriage.
Salary: Your current salary please!
Expectations of the bride or groom: I’m sure we’re all building relationships, waiting for something on the other side. This is why we are so keen on building relationships. So, it would be good to appeal to your expectations and if your expectations match the expectations of the other person, you can obviously find a potential match there. Include a net format in bio data for marriage.
Parents’ profession: Your profession says a little more about your area of work and activity. Your parents’ activity would also suffice for their social circle. This is often necessary to understand whether your thought patterns and their thought patterns would merge or not.
Your likes and dislikes: Now this is a major point. Tastes and dislikes include your food, travel, drinks and fashion preferences many times. This can also include your reading habits, your smoking habits, your drinking habits, if you have any illnesses. What kind of women would you prefer to have in your life? Mention everything that is possible in your bio wedding data.
Your food preferences: This section is mainly reserved for your food choices – vegetarian, non-vegetarian, selfish or extreme of any “tarian”.
Your other choices: If you have other preferences that are worth mentioning, you can also include them in this bio-data.
Remember that wedding bio-data is not a legal document and does not need legal aid to set it up.
You can also add the following to your contact details in the bio-data for marriage.
- Body type: Well, yes if you think it’s important.
- Current location: Where are you currently located? Many people do not prefer to migrate, many people do not prefer to move elsewhere.
- Lifestyle: What kind of lifestyle do you maintain-sedentary, moderate or do you live to travel. Please mention.
- Personality type: In one word or in full description, you can mention your personality type. You may be an outgoing person and prefer someone who can also be with you while you are wandering the world.
- Horoscope details: For Hindus, must provide the horoscope details, it’s almost a must even today. Horoscope / Rashifal is a detailed representation of the planetary position of the native during birth. It is believed among Hindus that our other halves come with our destiny and therefore know the Janam Kundli is supposed to help us to match our kundli with that of other men or women thus bringing us to the right person.
- Church details if you are a Christian: If you are a Christian, you must specify your church.
- Details on religious practices like Hajj, Namaz and dress sense should be mentioned in Muslims.
You can create your bio-data either in a Document in MS Word format or you can also do it online.
Our bio wedding data is broadly classified into the following categories:
General information: name, parent information, age, date of birth, current city, city of residence, family members, caste, creed, gender, professional background and Kundli details (if not a separate section) .
- Appearance: Height, weight, height, hair color, eye color, facial features, skin tone. You can incorporate your photographs in this section.
- Contact information: Email ID, phone number, address if available, landline phone number, mobile number and social media information.
- Way of life: Hobbies, likes and dislikes, interests, values and cultural background, opinions, food and drink, details on smoking, details on alcohol consumption.
- Ambition / Life goals: What do you think is the purpose of your life?
- Partner expectations: What are your partner preferences? What kind of person would you like to have in life?
There are online bio-data models that can help create,
- Easy Biodata Wedding models
- Detailed bio wedding data models
- Based on religion bio-data on marriage models
You can take a day or two and create such Biodata wedding if you are looking to find a match for yourself or your siblings, cousins, friends and many more.