We are going to name you five applications that we recommend you download in November 2020. We encourage you, at least, to try them.
We start the month and we bring you the best iPhone and iPad apps. All of them tested by us and that we think will be very interesting to install on your devices.
This month we bring you a long-awaited design tool that, finally, we have available for iPad. We also bring you apps to measure the performance of your device, games that you will love, a journal app that is wonderful…. A great selection of applications that are sure to come in handy for you.
Recommended iPhone and iPad apps for NOVEMBER 2020:
In the following video we show you how each of the applications that we recommend you download for this month are. Below we put the moment in which they appear in the video and the download link:
If you want to see more videos like this, click below to subscribe to our YouTube channel APPerlas TV.
These are the apps that appear in our compilation video:
- 0:35 – Everlog ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️: A very good app to write your diary in the iPhone. Download Everlog.
- 1:56 – Mini Football ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️: Fantastic soccer simulator that will delight lovers of simulators of the beautiful game. Download Mini Football.
- 3:30 – GeekBench 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️: Measure the performance of your device and compare it with others. Download GeekBench 5.
- 4:26 – Pac Man GEO ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️: The classic Comecocos is updated and now we can play them on the streets of many cities around the world. Download Pac Man GEO.
- 6:04 – Adobe illustrator ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️: We finally have this great design tool available at iPad. With the Apple Pencil works like a charm. Download Adobe Illustrator.
We hope you liked this selection, all of them will come in handy for you to have a good summer. Of the ones we have tried lately, which have been a few, they are the ones we liked the most.
Without further ado, we wait for you next month with new recommendations for the month of December 2020.