We are going to name you five applications that we recommend you download in October 2020. We encourage you, at least, to try them.
We start the month and we bring you iPhone and iPad apps that we recommend you download. All of them tested by us and that we think will be very interesting to install on your devices. Also, this month all the ones we mention are free.
This month we bring you Widgets apps that will surely come with pearls to personalize your home screens. Also, in order not to make it too monotonous, we bring you other applications that are hitting it all over the world and that you are sure to love… LET’S GO FOR THEM !!!
Recommended iPhone and iPad apps for OCTOBER 2020:
In the following video we show you how each of the applications that we recommend you download for this month are. Below we put the moment in which they appear in the video and the download link:
If you want to see more videos like this, click below to subscribe to our YouTube channel APPerlas TV.
These are the apps that appear in our compilation video:
- 0:24 – Widgetsmith ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️: One of the best Widgets Apps of the App Store. Download Widgetsmith.
- 3:06 – Soccer Manager 2021 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️: Fantastic free Soccer manager, with in-app purchases, that will delight lovers of this game genre. Download Soccer Manager 2021.
- 5:30 – Sticky Widgets ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️: Add Post-it on the home screen of your device, thanks to this application Widgets. Download Sticky Widgets.
- 7:11 – Buddywatch ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️: The best sphere download app for your Apple watch. Download Buddywatch.
- 8:23 – Acrylic nails! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️: Simple and fun game with which to have a good time. We warn that it is highly addictive. Download Acrylic Nails!.
We hope you have liked this selection, all of them will come in handy for you to have a good summer. Of the ones we have tried lately, which have been a few, they are the ones we liked the most.
Without further ado, we are waiting for you next month with new recommendations for the month of October 2020, in which we hope to have already come out of quarantine.