A new update arrives to the Apple application Clips with the new function AR Spaces.
The 6 of April it was four years since the launch of Clips, app with which Apple surprised all users of ios. An app to create funny videos with effects, GIFs and more. This application has been constantly updated with many new features and functions and, after the launch of iOS 14.5, has received another very interesting update.
Of all the novelties, the most outstanding is the possibility of creating videos with augmented reality spaces. But yes, the possibility of adding surround video effects will only be possible if you have a iPhone 12 Pro, an iPhone 12 Pro Max or a iPad Pro (2020 or later).
These are the 7 AR effects that you can add to your videos created with Clips:
The new option, as you can see in the following screenshots, appears to the left of the effects menu bar, characterized by a colored hexagon.
In it you will find seven effects of AR to select:
- Prism: Ribbons of rainbow light scan the walls, floors, and objects in a room.
- Confetti: Bursts of celebratory confetti fall and accumulate on flat surfaces.
- Disk: Bright lights reflect off the disco ball hanging from the ceiling of the space.
- Dance floor: Light colored tiles dance in patterns across the floor.
- Sparkles: Gold glitter emoji and white glitter fill the space.
- Stardust: Magic trails of starlight surround and follow a person in the video.
- Hearts: Floating heart balloons bubble into space.
The app recognizes anyone in the video and projects the effects everywhere. AR Spaces It can also be combined with stickers, text and emojis and engraved in all aspect ratios.
Apple also promises monthly app updates with additional filters, live captions, text, stickers, and posters related to seasonal events and cultural trends. You will also receive a notification when new content is added, as long as you have activated the notifications in the for the app Clips.